The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed Challenger Deep by Neal Shusterman.
- On Tuesday I had a definitive ranking of Harry Potter villains.
- On Wednesday I reviewed The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux.
- On Thursday I wrapped up September.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate.
- On Tuesday I show you the YA books Goodreads thinks I should read.
- On Wednesday I review The Gigantic Beard that was Evil by Stephen Collins.
- On Thursday we talk about why I don’t review ARCs.
In My Reading Life
My reading went a bit off-plan last week. I read A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab, and it made me really want to reread A Darker Shade of Magic, even though I’ve already read it twice. So, I reread it again. If you can’t tell, I like this series.
In The Rest of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- Purging books. I got rid of 24 books and cleared some shelf space.
- I turned in my final giant grad school assignment. I guess I’m on fall break right now? It doesn’t feel like it. I’m still stressing about everything.
- Chinese food.
- Halloween candy.
- Writing and posting my September Wrap-Up. Those always make me feel accomplished.
I hope you had a great week! See you around the blogosphere!