The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed Guys Read: Funny Business by Jon Scieszka.
- On Tuesday I showed you which books you guys picked for me to read this fall.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Through the Woods by Emily Carroll.
- On Thursday I told you what I’ve been doing in September.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review Challenger Deep by Neal Shusterman.
- On Tuesday I have a definitive ranking of Harry Potter villains.
- On Wednesday I review The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux.
- On Thursday I wrap up September.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I finished The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty and read All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. Right now, I’m reading A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- My thesis has gone to my thesis readers. It’s now out of my hands. I apologize to my readers because the thing is 285 pages. That’s a lot of reading.
- There was a gas leak in my house, and I didn’t die, so that’s good.
- I went hiking again.
- #NationalBlackDogDay. If you’re thinking about getting a dog, please consider adopting a black dog from a shelter. Black dogs are adopted less often than other-colored dogs.
- Mexican beer commercials.
I hope you had a great week! See you around the blogosphere!