The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven.
- On Wednesday I reviewed A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab.
- On Thursday I did The Autumn Reading Tag.
- On Saturday I hauled some sci-fi books.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review Life as We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer.
- On Tuesday I tell you why I read horror.
- I don’t have posts written for Wednesday and Thursday yet, but I’ll try to get something up.
In My Reading Life
I’m still sick. That’s why I’m behind on reading and blogging. Last week, I read Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk and Does My Head Look Big in This? by Randa Abdel-Fattah. Up next is Me Before You by Jojo Moyes.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- Halloween decorations.
- I got my mail-in ballot. That means this election stuff is almost over. Then I won’t have to see campaign ads anymore.
- I’m still binge watching Game of Thrones.
- I think I may have written my last essay ever. No more essays. Ever. That sounds really strange.
- #TrumpBookReport. Twitter imagines how Trump would review famous books. The results are hilarious.
I hope you had a great week! See you around the blogosphere.