Sunday, January 24, 2016

The Sunday Post #34


The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.


On The Blog Last Week





On The Blog This Week


  • On Monday I review Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley.
  • On Tuesday I list 10 wishes for YA.
  • On Wednesday I review In Darkness by Nick Lake.
  • On Thursday I tell you what I’ve been up to in January.



In My Reading Life


Last week, I read Bone Gap by Laura Ruby and started The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt. The Goldfinch is going to take me a while to read because it’s really long, and I’m not a particularly fast reader.

Also, I finally finished reading all of the Printz Award winners. Reviews will be up in the next few weeks.



In My Blogging Life


I’m back to my regular blogging schedule. I’m going to be posting 3-5 times a week from now on.



In The Rest Of My Life


Five things that made me happy last week:

  1. Re-watching the Harry Potter movies over and over. I’ve been doing this almost every night for 3 weeks now, and I’m still not sick of the movies.
  2. Pizza!
  3. Petsitting my friend’s dog.
  4. Mailing 21 books to new homes.
  5. Clearing space on my shelves for more books.





I hope you had a great week! See you around the blogosphere!







12 comments:

  1. The Gildfinch took me forever to read. I enjoyed it though. Pizza always makes me happy and e got done before the big blizzard hit this weekend. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I groaned when I saw that The Goldfinch is nearly 800 pages, but I like it so far.

      Aj @ Read All The Things!

      Delete
  2. Nice books, hope you enjoy this week's reading. We got 16 inches here, had to call off work (booo hooo-LOL).
    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/01/the-sunday-post-7-snowy-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. The blizzard didn’t hit here, but I’ve been seeing it on the news. That’s a lot of snow.

      Aj @ Read All The Things!

      Delete
  3. You could never get sick of Harry Potter! Also, I commend you for blogging 3-5 times a week, that's true dedication!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mailing 21 books is an accomplishment! It's always good to clear out some books though I tend to fill out the space pretty quickly. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pizza is always good. :-) We're watching the Harry Potter movies in our house too. I love them. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! I love that you're just re-watching HP over and over! I do a re-watch once or twice a year, but I'm not sure I'd watch them more than that! I'm looking forward to your review of Bone Gap!

    Here is my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I’ve been putting them on while I’m blogging or on the treadmill. They’re happy background noise.

      Aj @ Read All The Things!

      Delete
  7. Pizza always makes me happy! So do dogs! I'm looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete