Sunday, January 3, 2016

The Sunday Post #31


The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.


On The Blog Last Week





On The Blog This Week


  • On Monday I wrap up 2015.
  • On Tuesday I share my 2016 resolutions.
  • On Wednesday I show you my bookish infographics and reading statistics.
  • On Thursday I talk about my 2015/2016 reading challenges.
  • On Friday I show you my favorite 15 books of 2015.
  • On Saturday I talk about a few 2015 releases that actually lived up to the hype.



In My Reading Life


I was busy, so it took me a whole week to read Going Bovine by Libba Bray. Now I’m reading Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi.


In My Blogging Life


I’m hopefully going to be posting on this blog every day for the first 16 days of 2016. So far, I've made it to day 3. Go me. Get ready for many, many posts.


In The Rest Of My Life


Five things that made me happy last week:

  1. New Year’s fun.
  2. Chinese food.
  3. Writing and scheduling a bunch of blog posts.
  4. My 2016 calendar has funny pictures of dogs on it.
  5. My new space heater works better than the old one.




I hope you had a great week! See you around the blogosphere!







6 comments:

  1. Chinese food makes me happy too. I need to try and write and schedule some more blog posts this week. I like being ahead. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Chinese food. I hope you have a wonderful week!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chinese food is always a win. :) Happy New Year, and good luck with the blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chinese food is always a big win for us. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chinese food would make me happy too! It sounds like it is going to be a really busy time on your blog. I am looking forward to all of your posts!

    Carole @ Carole's Random Life

    ReplyDelete