Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is top ten Top Ten Tuesdays. Here are the ones that I had the most fun writing.
Favorite Top Ten Tuesdays
10. The One You’re Reading Right Now: I loved looking back at my old Top Ten Tuesdays. I’d forgotten about some of those.
9. Top Ten Favorite Books from the Past 3 Years: This one gave me a good excuse to spend a ton of time scrolling through Goodreads. I also got to see how terrible I was at writing book reviews when I first started.
8. Top Ten Margaret Atwood Books: This was one of those fill-in-the-blank topics. You guys know about my love for Margaret Atwood. I've only mentioned her in every single post I’ve ever put on this blog.
7. Top Ten Characters I’d like to Check In With: I was so happy when I saw this topic. I’m not the only one who wonders what characters are up to after their books are over.
6. Top Ten Genres I’m Unlikely to Read: I didn’t really enjoy writing this one, but you guys seemed to enjoy reading it. It got a bazillion pageviews. (Bazillion is an actual number, right? I was never very good at math.)
5. Top Ten Favorite Very, Very Dead Authors: This was a topic that I picked myself. I chose it because I had a hard time deciding on my top ten favorite authors of all time. I had to separate them into favorite living authors and favorite dead ones.
4. Top Ten Favorite (Living) Authors: I think this was supposed to be top ten favorite authors of all time. That’s way too hard, so I just listed my favorite not-dead authors.
3. Top Ten Memorable Characters: I loved going through my shelves and trying to remember something about the characters in each book.
2. Top Ten Bookish Problems: This was just funny. I laughed at everyone else’s lists.
1. Top Ten Romance Likes and Dislikes: I had fun writing this list because I have a lot of bookish romance likes and dislikes. I also spent way too much time looking for memes to stick in the post.