The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.
This was my Facebook and Twitter feeds on Friday after the US Supreme Court Ruling on same-sex marriage. I’m so happy for all of my gay friends.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed Smoke by Ellen Hopkins.
- On Tuesday I listed my favorite Top Ten Tuesdays.
- On Thursday I discussed what makes me read a book review.
- On Friday I talked about the best books that schools have forced me to read.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review The Dark Tower by Stephen King.
- On Tuesday I list my favorite books of 2015 (so far).
- On Wednesday I review Ready Player One by Ernest Cline.
- On Friday I talk about the first book I ever remember reading.
- On Saturday I show you Part 1 of The Book Haul To End All Book Hauls.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I finished The Dark Tower (all 845 amazing pages of it). Then I read Ready Player One by Ernest Cline and Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz. Next, I’m reading The Wind through the Keyhole by Stephen King. That will be the last Dark Tower book I have to read! I’ll be done with the series, and it will be the longest series I’ve ever completed. I should bake myself a celebration cake.
Also, The Book Haul To End All Book Hauls has slowly been arriving on my doorstep over the past few days. This is a lot of books, people. They’re stacked all over my floor because I don’t know where to put them. I have enough reading material to last me for the rest of the year. And, I feel so bad for my poor mailman. Those boxes are heavy.
That’s it. I hope to “see” you back here soon.