This is the TBR (To Be Read) tag. I wasn’t tagged by anybody, but I’ve seen it on a lot of blogs and wanted to play along. If you’ve done this tag, leave a link in the comments so I can check out your answers. If you want to do this tag, then I tag you.
The TBR Tag
1. How do you keep track of your TBR?
I’m old school. I have a Word document and a notebook next to the computer. I also have a shelf that is only for unread books.
2. Is your TBR mostly print or ebook?
Print. I have a Kindle, but I still prefer reading physical books.
3. How do you determine which book to read next?
Randomly. The books on my TBR shelf are in a random order. I start at one end of the shelf and work my way down. Or, if I’m super excited for a book, I’ll read that one.
4. A book that’s been on your TBR the longest?
The Mistborn trilogy by Brandon Sanderson. I think I’ve had those books since March. They’re big, and fantasy isn’t my favorite genre, so I’ve been avoiding them.
5. A book you recently added to your TBR?
To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. I first read this book when I was 13, but I’ve never owned a copy. I saw one at the grocery store for 25% off and had to get it.
6. A book on your TBR because of its cover?
Currently, there aren’t any. I’ve never bought a book for its cover alone. Most of the books on my TBR right now have boring covers.
7. A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading?
I don’t put books on my TBR if I don’t plan on reading them. I guess Lord of the Rings is technically on my TBR. I’ve been trying to read those books since I was a kid. I’ve never managed to get through them.
8. An unpublished book sequel on your TBR that you’re excited for?
The sequel to A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab.
9. A book on your TBR that everyone has read but you?
I’ll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson. I’ll read it. I swear.
10. A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you?
All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. I swear I’ll also read this one.
11. A book on your TBR that you’re dying to read?
The Game of Love and Death by Martha Brockenbrough. I’ve wanted to read this book since it came out. It’s just been sitting on my shelf . . .
12. How many books are on your Goodreads TBR?
Zero. I’m the only person in the world who doesn’t use Goodreads for my TBR.