The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed Monster by Walter Dean Myers.
- On Tuesday I got wishes from the book genie.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Kit’s Wilderness by David Almond.
- On Thursday I told you about The Martian movie.
- On Friday I demanded that a certain book be rewritten.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review A Step from Heaven by An Na.
- On Tuesday I tell you about the Stephen King books I loved as a kid.
- On Wednesday I review Postcards from No Man’s Land by Aidan Chambers.
- On Friday I tell you about my favorite books that have become movies.
In My Reading Life
I read 4 books last week! One of them was a graphic novel, so don’t be too impressed. I read The First Part Last by Angela Johnson, How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff, Looking for Alaska by John Green, and American Born Chinese by Gene Luen Yang. Up next is The White Darkness by Geraldine McCaughrean.
In My Blogging Life
I’ve started posting my Printz reviews. If you’re interested in the Printz Award, check them out.
Shameless self-promotion: I’m really close to 300 Bloglovin’ followers. If you have a book blog or author blog, and you follow me on there, I’ll follow you back.
Also, Twitter: For some reason, Twitter doesn’t always give me notifications when someone follows me. I just went through my followers list and tried to follow back all the authors and book bloggers. If you’re following me, and I’m not following you, let me know. I’ll follow you.
In The Rest of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- I’m going to California next Saturday.
- I loved all of the books I read last week. Five stars for everyone!
- I figured out how to make s’mores in the toaster oven without starting a fire.
- New winter boots. No frozen, soggy feet this winter.
- I’m actually a tiny bit excited for my writing workshop at school next semester. Usually I dread workshops, but I think this one will be okay.
I hope you had a great week! I’ll see you around the blogosphere!