The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira.
- On Tuesday I listed all of the series I’ve abandoned so far this year.
- On Wednesday I reviewed The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner.
- On Thursday I listed ten symptoms of reading too much young adult fiction.
- On Friday I got superpowers.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman.
- On Tuesday I play TBR tag.
- On Wednesday I review The Weight of Feathers by Anna-Marie McLemore
- On Thursday I might discuss something.
- On Friday I talk about books I hate.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I read The Weight of Feathers by Anna-Marie McLemore, Monster by Walter Dean Myers, and Kit’s Wilderness by David Almond. Up next is A Step From Heaven by An Na. It’s been a long time since I managed to read three books in one week.
In My Blogging Life
I had a lot of fun writing the 10 Signs You Read Too Much Young Adult Fiction post. Go check it out if you haven’t yet. Also, my blog has a Printz Award page now. I know that I review a lot of YA, but prepare for a lot more. I’m going to read and review all of the past Printz winners. Hopefully I’ll be caught up by the time the 2016 winner is announced.
The Emerald City is hosting a giveaway and needs more people to enter. Go enter for a chance to win some awesome bookish accessories.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- I finished my second semester of graduate school. I’m halfway done.
- I had slightly more free time than usual. This means more time to read.
- Watching series 4 of The Great British Bake Off. I think American TV is a few seasons behind on this show. I can watch series 6 online.
- I’m going to Nevada and California at the end of the month. That’ll be interesting.
- Cheap Halloween candy.
I hope you had a great week. I’ll see you around the blogosphere!