The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed A Long Way from Chicago by Richard Peck.
- On Tuesday I showed you some forced school reads that weren’t (too) painful.
- On Wednesday I reviewed The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.
- On Thursday I wrapped up August.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I have too many thoughts about Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.
- On Tuesday I quote my favorite fictional character ever (Homer Simpson).
- On Wednesday I review Geek Love by Katherine Dunn.
- On Saturday books happen.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I finished Geek Love by Katherine Dunn. Then I read Brides of Eden by Linda Crew and Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson. Now I'm reading I Am Nujood, Age 10 and Divorced by Nujood Ali.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- Slightly more free time than usual.
- Furiously Happy lived up to the hype.
- Actually, all the books I read last week were pretty good.
- I traded some old used books for new used books.
- #TacoTrucksOnEveryCorner started as a political thing, but if you love tacos as much as I do, you need to check out the gifs on Twitter.
I hope you had a great week! See you around the blogosphere!