The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed Brides of Eden: A True Story Imagined by Linda Crew.
- On Tuesday I listed some awesome YA books I’ve read recently.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Furiously Happy: A Funny Book about Horrible Things by Jenny Lawson.
- On Friday I let you choose what I read next.
- On Saturday I had a book haul.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review I Am Nujood, Age 10 and Divorced by Nujood Ali & Delphine Minoui.
- On Wednesday I have some itty bitty movie reviews.
- On Thursday I do the nonfiction tag created by Wendy @ Falconer’s Library.
- On Saturday there’s another book haul. (So many books, guys.)
In My Reading Life
I finished The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux. Then I read Guys Read: Funny Business by Jon Scieszka (editor) and Through the Woods by Emily Carroll. Right now, I’m reading Challenger Deep by Neal Shusterman.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- I’m thrilled with the response to my “Tell me what to read” post. I thought everybody would be like, “Nobody cares what you read,” but bookworms are very opinionated about books. I should have known that.
- Couch to 5k is back on track. I had to skip running for a week because I scraped the skin off the side/bottom of my foot.
- It’s the start of caramel apple season.
- The leaves are changing color on the aspen trees.
- Book Mail!
I hope you had a great week! See you around the blogosphere!