The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I had too many thoughts about Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.
- On Tuesday I quoted my favorite fictional character ever (Homer Simpson).
- On Wednesday I reviewed Geek Love by Katherine Dunn.
- On Saturday books happened.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review Brides of Eden: A True Story Imagined by Linda Crew.
- On Tuesday I list some awesome YA books I’ve read recently.
- On Wednesday I review Furiously Happy: A Funny Book about Horrible Things by Jenny Lawson.
- On Friday I let you choose what I read next.
- On Saturday I have a book haul.
In My Reading Life
I didn’t get too much reading done last week. I finished I Am Nujood, Age 10 and Divorced by Nujood Ali. Then I made it most of the way through The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- I went hiking.
- So much book mail.
- I took a bunch of pictures (that you will probably see in my September wrap-up).
- New South Park starts on September 14. I love that show.
- I’m working on my last giant assignment of graduate school.
I hope you had a good week! See you around the blogosphere!