Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookworm Delights


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is ten things that delight bookworms. Sorry there are some naughty words in this post, but I had way too much fun with this one.


Things That Delight Bookworms




1. Finding the perfect meme for your book review.





2. When your bookish photographs actually look good.





3. When the movie/TV adaptation doesn't make you cringe.





4. Finding a beautiful book in a used bookstore.





5. When Book Outlet is having a sale.





6. When your favorite author retweets you.





7. Wandering around a bookstore or library.





8. Falling hopelessly in love with a fictional character.





9. Giant book hauls.





10. Hours of uninterrupted reading time.





11. Having a smug sense of superiority.





12. Having friends who are just as crazy as you.





13. Neglecting everything because the book you’re reading is more awesome than real life.





14. Release day for a book you've been anticipating.





15. Reading a hilarious review on Goodreads.






What do you love about being a bookworm?





13 comments:

  1. Oh Book Outlet sales are glorious!! Also finding the perfect gif is amazing and often takes entirely too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, Book Outlet is my husband's nightmare! XD And I totally agree with you on number one! Gifs are so important! Haha!

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this list! When authors (or family members of authors) RT me, or comment on one of my reviews, I'm excited and horrified simultaneously. I literally had an author's mother comment on my review and I thought I'd pass out right there on the street corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha this post was awesome! I loved the memes/images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these! Those pictures were perfect for all of them! I love finding hilarious reviews on Goodreads, there are some reviewers who I can always count on!

    Check out my TTT

    Lizzie @ Big Books and Grande Lattes

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOLLLLLLL at these. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your list! I agree with absolutely everything on your list. I love giant book hauls and uninterrupted reading time (although I may have forgotten what that is actually like). Great post!

    Carole @ Carole's Random Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bookish photos are such a struggle for me, super agree with that one! 8 through 10 are also relatable, and I love the eecards you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! Love all of your reasons. I don't use memes but I love reading them on other blogs. They do definitely add that extra something. #14 - I'm not super crazy on the outside... but on the inside... there's a wild party going on for certain books on release day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ALL OF THESE!! I ADORE ALL OF THESE! *flails* I love book sales and I love finding nice and in good-condition used books. :') I kind of feel like I'm adopting them and that's super nice...eeep. OH. And I entirely love reading the book before the movie. And ahem *coughs* hipster moment, but I do like being a fan of a book before everyone else. I know! So silly. But it's still kinda fun. ;D

    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! Perfect list!! Yess, buy all the things (and by things we mean books :D )

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, I love your answers! I can agree with every single one, especially wandering a bookstore, falling in love with a fictional character, hilarious reviews on Goodreads... Okay, maybe I should stop before retelling all of your post. :D
    P.S. Deleted my previous comment to edit it, I hate mistakes.

    ReplyDelete