The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed A Swiftly Tilting Planet by Madeleine L’Engle.
- On Tuesday I listed books that every YA enthusiast needs to read.
- On Wednesday I reviewed A Madness so Discreet by Mindy McGinnis.
- On Thursday we discussed reading and morals.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review Unwind by Neal Shusterman.
- On Tuesday I list funny books about serious things.
- On Wednesday I review Vampires in the Lemon Grove by Karen Russell.
- On Thursday we talk about why I read dystopias.
- On Friday I tell you all the ways that an author can annoy a book blogger.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I read UnWholly by Neal Shusterman and Attachments by Rainbow Rowell. Right now, I’m reading UnSouled by Neal Shusterman. I have a feeling that I’m actually going to finish the Unwind series, guys. That hardly ever happens. I’m not a series person.
In My Blogging Life
Last week was the week of time-consuming blog posts. A few weeks ago, I mentioned that I had spent 6 hours marathon researching a blog post. That post was my Books Every YA Enthusiast Needs to Read post. My discussion last week also took a stupid amount of time to write. Check those out if you haven’t yet. I’m impressed with myself for harnessing the power of my wayward brain-meats and forcing them to do something semi-intelligent.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- I finished my third semester of graduate school and now need a serious nap.
- I only have one semester of school left.
- I’m not currently rushing to get anything done. That’s unusual.
- More free time will hopefully mean more time to read.
- I did pretty well with exercising and eating healthy. There was one incident with some Sun Chips, but we don’t need to talk about that.
I hope you had a great week! See you around the blogosphere!