Sunday, April 3, 2016

The Sunday Post #44


The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.





On The Blog Last Week






On The Blog This Week


  • On Monday I review A Wind in the Door by Madeleine L’Engle.
  • On Tuesday I list some bloggers and vloggers that you should be following.
  • On Wednesday I review To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
  • On Thursday I wrap up March.





In My Reading Life


Last week, I read White Dog Fell from the Sky by Eleanor Morse and A Madness so Discreet by Mindy McGinnis. Up next is Unwind by Neal Shusterman. I’m finally reading Unwind! I know a lot of you have been telling me to read it.





In The Rest of My Life


Five things that made me happy last week:

  1. Easter dinner with my family. We had Mexican food.
  2. I ate a delicious chocolate Easter bunny. (And I wonder why I can’t lose weight.)
  3. I’m almost done with my third semester of grad school. My final big assignment of the semester is due this week.
  4. Having slightly more time to spend commenting on blogs.
  5. Playing with my new camera before the next blizzard hit. I told Cheyenne to pose sexy like on Baywatch, but I don't think she understood. I did get a picture of the freezing wind blowing through her ear hair.







I hope you had a great week! See you around the blogosphere!










8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you thought of A Madness So Discreet. Yay for Mexican food and chocolate. Great picture of your dog. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not read any of the books you featured today. Might need to check out a couple of them. Good luck on your assignment. I resisted the chocolate. So hard as it's one of my favorite things. LOL Pretty pup!

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really looking forward to your review of A Madness So Discreet! I started reading it when it came out but ended up putting it down... Not DNF, I just wasn't in the mood. By the way, chocolate is way better than weight loss ;)

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I did exercise on Easter. Maybe that burned off a tiny bit of the chocolate and Mexican food.

      Aj @ Read All The Things!

      Delete
  4. Oh my god, I love that meme and it's so true. I saw that comment somewhere on Facebook and it was right under a post about American politics or something and so very appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, there are a few candidates that I wish were April Fools jokes . . .

      Aj @ Read All The Things!

      Delete
  5. Looks like you had a great week reading wise and food wise. :) Love the puppy! I am interested in seeing your review of To Kill a Mockingbird. I have it on a challenge reading list for later this year, and while I have read it, it has been a long time. Have a great week! My Weekly Wrap-Up

    ReplyDelete