The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed Unwind by Neal Shusterman.
- On Tuesday I listed funny books about serious things.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Vampires in the Lemon Grove by Karen Russell.
- On Thursday we talked about why I read dystopias.
- On Friday I told you all the ways that an author can annoy a book blogger.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review UnWholly by Neal Shusterman.
- On Tuesday I list some things that delight bookworms.
- On Wednesday I review Attachments by Rainbow Rowell.
- On Thursday I tell you what I’ve been up to in April.
- On Saturday I have a “School made me do it” book haul.
In My Reading Life
So, I read four books last week. It was like the perfect storm of reading. It’s spring break, I got sick, and a blizzard dumped two feet of snow on my house. I couldn’t do anything but read. I read UnSouled and UnDivided by Neal Shusterman, The Legend of Sleepy Hollow & Rip Van Winkle by Washington Irving, and Hitler Youth: Growing up in Hitler’s Shadow by Susan Campbell Bartoletti. Up next, I’m reading Saving Wonder by Mary Knight.
In My Blogging Life
This is the 400th post on this blog. Can you believe that I’ve written 400 of these things?
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- Spring break! Well, there’s a ton of snow outside, but SPRING BREAK!
- I decided to have a cheat day on my diet and ate everything. Everything was delicious.
- Exercising more has helped me feel less restless.
- Talking to my mentor on the phone. I really liked my mentor last semester, and I don’t want a new one, even though I have no choice.
- I read four freaking books in one week. I don’t think I’ve ever done that before.
I hope you had a great week! See you around the blogosphere!