The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed Black Dove, White Raven by Elizabeth Wein.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel.
- On Thursday I did the This Or That book tag.
- On Saturday there was a book haul.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review The Heart Goes Last by Margaret Atwood.
- On Wednesday I review The Girls by Emma Cline.
In My Reading Life
I didn’t get much reading done last week because I was re-watching Game of Thrones. Watching Game of Thrones is basically what I do with my life now. I read Cold Summer by Gwen Cole, and then I (finally) started Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- So much Game of Thrones. I’m watching the seasons backwards, so I get to see the actors and the dragons become younger and smaller. The kids were so little when the series started!
- So much blogging. I’ve been scheduling a lot of posts lately.
- I’m trying out a new hair conditioner. Hopefully it’ll tame the frizzy mess on my head.
- I’ve been reading a lot of YA. Sometimes I forget how much I like that genre.
- Tigers hunt drone. Attempt to eat it. Get confused.
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other! See you around the blogosphere!