The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
Blogging From A To Z
Things around here are a little different this month. I’m participating in the Blogging from A to Z challenge. Every day in April (except Sundays), I’m going to write a short post about how books and book blogging have impacted my life. Brace yourself. Posts are coming.
On The Blog Last Week
- H is for “Hunger Games”
- I is for “If Dogs Could Talk”
- J is for “J.K. Rowling”
- K is for “Kids’ Books”
- L is for “Longest Book”
- M is for “Minimalism”
On The Blog This Week
- N is for “Number Generator”
- O is for “Ones I Read Over And Over”
- P is for “Plague”
- Q is for “Quitting”
- R is for “Read All The Things!”
- S is for “Special Ed.”
In My Reading Life
Last week was rough. I was really busy; I injured myself while running; then my phone and credit card were stolen. Not nice, universe. Reading didn’t really happen last week. I finished rereading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling. Then I started Smoke by Dan Vyleta and Fairy Tales from the Brothers Grimm by Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- I’m halfway through the A to Z Challenge! Some of my posts were more half-assed than others, but I haven’t missed a day yet. Also, is it weird that I’m already brainstorming ideas for next year’s challenge?
- Pizza, nachos, and ice cream. Yeah, my diet wasn’t great last week.
- It’s getting warmer outside. I think it’s been 2 days since I last turned on the space heater.
- One of Saturn’s moons (Enceladus) might be able to support life.
- Researchers in western Canada discovered the remains of a 14,000 year old village. The village is older than the Egyptian pyramids.
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other! See you around the blogosphere!