The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed The Middle Ages: Everyday Life in Medieval Europe by Jeffery L. Singman.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Persepolis: The Story of a Childhood by Marjane Satrapi.
- On Thursday I wrapped up January.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review The Last Summer of Reason by Tahar Djaout.
- On Wednesday I review The V-Word: True Stories about First-Time Sex by Amber J. Keyser (Editor).
- On Thursday I wonder where the asexual YA characters are.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I finished Revolver by Marcus Sedgwick and I See Reality: Twelve Short Stories about Real Life by Grace Kendall (editor). Then I read Guts: The True Stories behind Hatchet and the Brian Books by Gary Paulsen and This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab. Right now, I’m rereading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- My prescription got refilled. Finally.
- My January wrap-up. My wrap-ups take forever to write, but they’re so much fun.
- Planning what I’m going to eat during the Super Bowl. I don’t care about football. I’m not even 100% sure which teams are playing. Super Bowl parties give me an opportunity to cheat on my diet, and I’m going to eat buffalo wings.
- Reality TV. I binge-watched The Bachelor. Don’t hate me. (Hate Corinne.)
- Hank Green made me feel slightly better about posting political stuff on my social medias. I’m me, and I’m not capable of keeping my mouth shut.
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other! See you around the blogosphere!