The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed The Last Summer of Reason by Tahar Djaout.
- On Wednesday I reviewed The V-Word: True Stories about First-Time Sex by Amber J. Keyser (Editor).
- On Thursday I wondered where the asexual YA characters are.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review Witness by Karen Hesse.
- On Tuesday I list the qualities all good book boyfriends/girlfriends should possess.
- On Wednesday I review Let’s Pretend This Never Happened: (A Mostly True Memoir) by Jenny Lawson.
- On Thursday I should do a tag. I haven’t done one of those in a while.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I finished rereading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling. Then I read Make Good Art by Neil Gaiman and The Wave by Morton Rhue. Right now, I’m reading Round Ireland with a Fridge by Tony Hawks.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
2. Friday was a record-breaking hot day. I spent it outside with the dogs.
3. My Super Bowl party was awesome. I read Harry Potter and ate nachos while other people watched football.
4. This teacher has an individual handshake for each of his students.
5. I’m pretty sure the dude in this commercial is my soulmate.