The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch.
- On Tuesday I listed the top ten ultimate fictional book nerds.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Severance: Stories by Robert Olen Butler.
- On Friday I talked about my dream ARCs.
- On Saturday I showed you Part 5 of The Book Haul to End All Book Hauls.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review the entire Dark Tower series by Stephen King.
- On Tuesday I have the lamest top ten list ever.
- On Wednesday I review The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart.
- On Thursday I wrap up July.
- On Saturday I show you part 6 of The Book Haul to End All Book Hauls.
In My Blogging Life
More blogging milestones! The blog hit 10,000 pageviews, and I posted my 200th post. I wanted my 200th to be something intelligent and insightful, but intelligent, insightful things don’t happen on this blog. My 200th post was this one.
In My Reading Life
For some reason, it took me almost a week to finish Wild by Cheryl Strayed. Now I’m reading The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick. Next is 5 to 1 by Holly Bodger.
In The Rest Of My Life
I officially graduated from the Publishing Certificate program at Western State Colorado University. I actually finished my work in May, but graduation wasn’t until the end of July. I’m so happy to be officially done. Now I can just focus on my master’s degree. If you’re considering doing two graduate-level English programs at the same time, DON’T DO IT! My last semester of the publishing program overlapped with my first semester of my master’s program, and it was hellish. Learn from my mistakes and don’t attend two different universities at the same time.
On a more positive note, the school did give me this fancy pen for my graduation:
In Other News
Something cool is happening over at Feed Your Fiction Addiction. There’s a linky and giveaway for July wrap-up posts. If you’re doing a July wrap-up, make sure you add it to the list.
I hope you had a great week. I’ll see you around the bookish blogosphere.