Friday, August 21, 2015

FF Friday: In Which I Adopt A Fictional Beast




Feature & Follow is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.


This week’s question: If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would you pick? Fictional ones count too!


Answer: Fictional animal for sure. I’d want a pet that is bizarre, creepy, and useful, so I’m going to pick a Thestral. I’m not totally sure if I’d be able to see my pet because they’re only visible to people who’ve witnessed death, but it would be awesome to have one. It could give me a ride when I didn’t feel like walking. And I could take it shopping with me because a lot of people wouldn't be able to see it. I can totally picture myself walking through the mall with a Thestral.






The follow part: If you are a book blogger and you leave a link to your blog in the comments below, I will follow you on Bloglovin’. I’d love it if you also followed me. If you want to be friends on Goodreads, TwitterBookLikes, or G+, that would be awesome, too. Click the links to go to my pages on those sites. I’m looking forward to “meeting” you.




7 comments:

  1. A dragon would be great if I only had a yard. ;) Here's mine: http://booksthething.com/2015/08/21/feature-follow-friday/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unique answer. I just have hilarious images in my head of someone riding a thestral through a mall now!

    Old follower via Bloglovin'.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always thought that Thestrals were so creepily beautiful! Not sure if I'd be able to see one, but they're so cool! Old follower!

    My F&F

    Lizzie @ Big Books and Grande Lattes

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great! Something creepy to fly me around when I feel lazy would be awesome! Bloglovin' follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I would love to have a dragon!!! They are one of my favorite paranormal creatures to read about and I would love to have one to fly me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, very interesting and unique choice! Lizzie is right, they are creepily beautiful creatures.

    My FF: http://insideoutofmymind2.blogspot.com/2015/08/follow-friday-question-if-you-could_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never heard of a Thestral but definitely sounds creepy but useful!
    Following you back on Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete