The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed.
- On Tuesday I listed my most-read authors.
- On Wednesday I reviewed The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick.
- On Thursday I discussed following back.
- On Saturday I broke my blog.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review 5 to 1 by Holly Bodger.
- On Tuesday I list my auto-buy authors.
- On Wednesday I review The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton.
- On Thursday I might have another discussion. Not sure yet.
- On Friday I talk about my dream fictional pet.
- On Saturday I show you the end of The Book Haul To End All Book Hauls.
In My Blogging Life
Well, things look a little different around here. I love Victorian-era periodicals, so I used them as the inspiration for my blog redesign. It’s very much a work-in-progress. I also made an About Me page, so you can learn all sorts of fascinating stuff about me.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I read Places I Never Meant To Be: Original Stories By Censored Writers. This is an anthology of stories and essays edited by Judy Blume. I also read Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli. Right now, I’m struggling through Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley. I’m not enjoying it, but I don’t hate it enough to DNF. I’m hoping that it gets better.
I hope you had a great week. I’ll see you around the blogosphere.