The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed The Dumb House by John Burnside.
- On Wednesday I reviewed The Last One by Alexandra Oliva.
- On Thursday there was a tag.
- On Saturday there was a book haul.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review Lungs Full of Noise by Tessa Mellas.
- On Tuesday I list some books I’d bring with me to a deserted island.
- On Wednesday I review Bird Box by Josh Malerman.
- On Thursday I’m giving away a book of your choice! Come back on Thursday to enter.
- On Friday I wrap up February.
- On Saturday there’s a book haul.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I finished Missing May by Cynthia Rylant. Then I DNFed What is Not Yours is Not Yours: Stories by Helen Oyeyemi. That book has too many characters and too much rambling for me. I wasn’t enjoying it. Right now, I’m reading Scythe by Neal Shusterman and The Complete Stories of Truman Capote by Truman Capote.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me laugh last week. (Olympic curiosities edition):
1. Norwegian ski jumper Robert Johansson wins the gold medal in mustaches.
2. Streaking isn’t just for summer sports.
3. A small suggestion to make curling more interesting.
4. Another small suggestion to make curling more bearable to watch.
5. Why is this not a sport?
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other! See you around the blogosphere!