The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed Ararat by Christopher Golden.
- On Wednesday I reviewed This Monstrous Thing by Mackenzi Lee.
- On Saturday there was a book haul.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review The Dumb House by John Burnside.
- On Wednesday I review The Last One by Alexandra Oliva.
- On Thursday there’s a tag.
- On Saturday there’s a book haul.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I finished The Shell Collector by Anthony Doerr and The Butcher’s Hook by Janet Ellis. Then I read Crispin: The Cross of Lead by Avi. Right now, I’m reading Missing May by Cynthia Rylant and What is Not Yours is Not Yours: Stories by Helen Oyeyemi.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me laugh last week. (Olympic headlines edition):
1. Teenagers. *Sigh.*
2. Shut up, Brenda, you know nothing about snowboarding!
3. Teenagers. *Sigh.*
4. Ignore the trolls and be your fabulous self.
5. If you spend all your free time waving at cameras, you might as well make it interesting.
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other! See you around the blogosphere!