The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed The Wolf Road by Beth Lewis.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Elizabeth is Missing by Emma Healey.
- On Thursday I wrapped up January.
- On Saturday there was a book haul.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review The Beginning of the World in the Middle of the Night by Jen Campbell.
- On Tuesday we talk about my long-term reading failures.
- On Wednesday I review The Paper Menagerie and Other Stories by Ken Liu.
- On Thursday I list some oddities I’ve discovered inside used books.
- On Saturday there’s a book haul.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I finished Bird Box by Josh Malerman and Lungs Full of Noise by Tessa Mellas. Right now, I’m reading Dinosaurs on Other Planets by Danielle McLaughlin and Still Points North by Leigh Newman.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- Super Bowl preparation. I don’t care about football. (I don’t even know which teams are playing.) However, I am passionate about party snacks.
- Spending some of my used bookstore credits. My TBR is ridiculous, guys. I guess I’ll be reading while everyone else is watching football.
- I’m still marathon-watching Planet Earth. This is still a very good decision.
- I actually have blog posts scheduled! I feel like I’ve been struggling to keep up for the last few months.
- NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory tells us what they’ve been up to on Mars:
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other! See you around the blogosphere!