The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed Agents of Dreamland by Caitlín R. Kiernan.
- On Tuesday I apologized to authors for forgetting their books.
- On Wednesday I reviewed A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab.
- On Thursday there was a tag.
- On Saturday there was a book haul.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review The Wolf Road by Beth Lewis.
- On Wednesday I review Elizabeth is Missing by Emma Healey.
- On Thursday I wrap up January.
- On Saturday there’s a book haul.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I finished The Dumb House by John Burnside and The Last One by Alexandra Oliva. Right now, I’m reading Bird Box by Josh Malerman and Lungs Full of Noise by Tessa Mellas.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- I finished a massive work project. For the first time in months, I actually have time to do me-stuff. Like work on the blog. And dust my rooms.
- I briefly caught up on my Goodreads challenge and on writing reviews. Now I’m behind again on both, but it was great while it lasted.
- I finished reading all the 2017 wrap-up posts. There were so many of them that I just started copying links and saving them for later. If I haven’t commented on your 2017 wrap-up or “best books” posts, please leave a link in the comments. I’d love to check it out.
- I cleared a massive stack of books out of my closet. Now I have credits for more books. The never-ending cycle continues.
- The ice from the last blizzard is mostly melted. Walking the dogs yesterday didn’t feel like a near-death experience.
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other! See you around the blogosphere!