The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan.
- On Tuesday I showed you all the hyped 2017 releases I failed to read.
- On Wednesday I reviewed A Game of Thrones by George RR Martin.
- On Thursday we figured out if I actually kept my 2017 resolutions.
- On Saturday there was a book haul.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review The Penelopiad by Margaret Atwood.
- On Tuesday I list my 2018 resolutions.
- On Wednesday I review The Psychopath Test: A Journey Through The Madness Industry by Jon Ronson.
- On Saturday there’s a book haul.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I finished The Beginning of the World in the Middle of the Night by Jen Campbell, and Ararat by Christopher Golden. Right now, I’m reading This Monstrous Thing by Mackenzi Lee, and The Paper Menagerie by Ken Liu.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- Are you doing the PopSugar or Read Harder challenge? Elliptical Man @ The View From The Third Floor has book suggestions for some of the prompts.
- It was warm enough to run outside without feeling completely miserable. Running in the snow isn’t fun, people.
- I was really hungry, and my parents just showed up with a pizza. It was like food telepathy or something. I got hungry and food appeared. I wish that always happened.
- New books. I didn’t need new books, but shhh.
- Whenever the world gets depressing, bookish Twitter finds a way to make things (slightly) hilarious.
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other! See you around the blogosphere!