The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed IT by Stephen King.
- On Tuesday I showed you what’s in my un-beach bag.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Sex with the Queen: 900 Years of Vile Kings, Virile Lovers, and Passionate Politics by Eleanor Herman.
- On Saturday I had part 4 of my Massive Spring Book Haul.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology by Leah Remini.
- On Wednesday I review Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel.
- On Thursday I wrap up May.
In My Reading Life
My suspicions that May will be a less-than-stellar reading month are correct. I didn’t read much last week. I finished The Ghosts of Heaven by Marcus Sedgwick and started Black Dove, White Raven by Elizabeth Wein.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week (in photo form):
|Birds in trees|
|Flowers in the kitchen|
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other! See you around the blogosphere!