The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl.
- On Wednesday I reviewed The Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare.
- On Thursday I did the Hogwarts tag.
- On Saturday I showed you part 3 of my Massive Spring Book Haul.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review IT by Stephen King.
- On Tuesday I show you what’s in my un-beach bag.
- On Wednesday I review Sex with the Queen: 900 Years of Vile Kings, Virile Lovers, and Passionate Politics by Eleanor Herman.
- On Saturday I have part 4 of my Massive Spring Book Haul.
In My Reading Life
It snowed again last week, so I actually got some reading done. I finished Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling and The Lottery and Other Stories by Shirley Jackson. Then I read There Once Lived a Mother Who Loved Her Children, Until They Moved Back In: Three Novellas About Family by Ludmilla Petrushevskaya. Right now, I’m reading The Ghosts of Heaven by Marcus Sedgwick.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- The dogs got groomed. Now they’re fluffy, and they don’t smell like ass.
- I cleaned so much. I hated every second of the cleaning, but I’m glad my rooms are clean.
- I wrote some blog posts. You’re probably like “duh,” but it’s actually been about 2 weeks since I did any serious blogging. I’ve mostly been relying on scheduled posts.
- I accidentally acquired more books. Oops.
- Taking pictures of squirrels. Now I have a million squirrel photos to edit.
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other! See you around the blogosphere!