The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.
Happy Mother’s Day!
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed UnSouled by Neal Shusterman.
- On Tuesday I listed some child characters I’d like to see as adults.
- On Wednesday I reviewed The Legend of Sleepy Hollow & Rip Van Winkle by Washington Irving.
- On Thursday I wrapped up April.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review UnDivided by Neal Shusterman.
- On Wednesday I review A Guide to being Born by Ramona Ausubel.
- On Thursday we try to figure out how much discussion happens in a discussion post.
- On Friday we read book blurbs.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I read The Boy Who Dared by Susan Campbell Bartoletti and Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro. Right now, I’m reading UnBound by Neal Shusterman.
In The Rest of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- Cinco de Mayo. Not good for the diet, but so yummy.
- It stopped snowing. Now it’s raining, but I did get to spend more time outside.
- Walking the dogs.
- I’ve almost finished the insane amount of reading that I need to do for my full book workshop at my next school residency.
- I’m very close to finishing the Unwind series.
I hope you had a great week! See you around the blogosphere!