Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Child Characters I’d Like To See As Adults


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is young characters who I’d like to see as adults. I often wonder what the characters in books would be like when they grow up. These are the characters that I’m most curious about. My carpal tunnel is bothering me, so I'm going to answer this week's prompt with a collage.




Child Characters I’d Like To See As Adult Characters







Which young characters would you like to see as adults?





9 comments:

  1. Harry Potter! And Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. Really, they're the old child characters I care about. They are so real to me. I can't wait to read the screenplay of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see where Ari and Dante wound up. I really enjoyed them and their story. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to know what happens with Eleanor and Park, that was no ending. And I'd love to see Katniss after 10 years. How her life grows.

    My TTT Amethyst Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great list! I would love to see what happened to all the HP kids/adults/creatures... pretty much anyone and anything!


    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to check back in with everyone from The Hunger Games!! And obviously Harry Potter too! ;) Great list!

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Bridge to Terabithia tore me apart! I would definitely love to see how everything ended up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We share several of these!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/05/03/top-ten-tuesday-55/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant list! It would be great to see how many of these characters turned out as adults!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holden Caulfield is a GENIUS choice. The Catcher in the Rye focuses on such a precise period of his life, I'd love to be able to read a bit more of his life.

    ReplyDelete