The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle.
- On Tuesday I showed you some recent five-star reads.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Black Like Me by John Howard Griffin.
- On Thursday I told you what I’ve been doing in March.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review A Wind in the Door by Madeleine L’Engle.
- On Tuesday I list some bloggers and vloggers that you should be following.
- On Wednesday I review To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
- On Thursday I wrap up March.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I read White Dog Fell from the Sky by Eleanor Morse and A Madness so Discreet by Mindy McGinnis. Up next is Unwind by Neal Shusterman. I’m finally reading Unwind! I know a lot of you have been telling me to read it.
In The Rest of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- Easter dinner with my family. We had Mexican food.
- I ate a delicious chocolate Easter bunny. (And I wonder why I can’t lose weight.)
- I’m almost done with my third semester of grad school. My final big assignment of the semester is due this week.
- Having slightly more time to spend commenting on blogs.
- Playing with my new camera before the next blizzard hit. I told Cheyenne to pose sexy like on Baywatch, but I don't think she understood. I did get a picture of the freezing wind blowing through her ear hair.
I hope you had a great week! See you around the blogosphere!