The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed A Wind in the Door by Madeleine L’Engle.
- On Tuesday I listed some bloggers and vloggers that you should be following.
- On Wednesday I reviewed To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
- On Thursday I wrapped up March.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review A Swiftly Tilting Planet by Madeleine L’Engle.
- On Tuesday I list books that every YA enthusiast needs to read.
- On Wednesday I review A Madness so Discreet by Mindy McGinnis.
- On Thursday we discuss reading and morals.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I read Unwind by Neal Shusterman and Vampires in the Lemon Grove by Karen Russell. Up next is UnWholly by Neal Shusterman.
In The Rest of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- I turned in my last big assignment of the semester.
- I liked both of the books I read.
- It’s been warm enough to walk the dogs without sliding on ice and falling on my ass.
- I did fairly well on my diet. I exercised every day and managed not to eat all of the food on the planet.
- Top Ten Tuesday! I found so many new bookish people to follow.
I hope you had a great week! See you around the blogosphere!