The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff.
- On Tuesday I showed you the books on my Spring TBR.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Angela’s Ashes by Frank McCourt.
- On Friday I showed you some book covers that made me spend my money.
- On Saturday I showed you the books I bought at Presidents’ Day sales last month.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review I am the Cheese by Robert Cormier.
- On Tuesday I list some books I love but rarely talk about.
- On Wednesday I review Ordinary People by Judith Guest.
- On Saturday I have another book haul.
In My Reading Life
I read three books last week! Two of them were children’s books, but still, that hardly ever happens. I read A Wrinkle in Time and A Wind in the Door by Madeleine L’Engle. Then I read Black Like Me by John Howard Griffin. Right now I’m rereading To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
In The Rest of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- It was my birthday on Friday. Though, I’m not sure if this made me happy. I’m getting depressingly close to turning 30, and I’m still failing hardcore at adulthood.
- I ate chocolate cake. Lots and lots of chocolate cake.
- My mom attempted to make baked churros for my birthday. It didn’t work because churros need to be fried, but I appreciate the effort.
- My parents are buying me a new camera for my birthday. My old one died. Probably because I hiked through a sandstorm with it a few months ago.
- I got a lot of reading done and caught up on my Goodreads challenge.
I hope you had a great week! See you around the blogosphere!