The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed The Orphan Master’s Son by Adam Johnson.
- On Tuesday I played Life of a Blogger tag.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Holes by Louis Sachar.
- On Thursday I wrapped up November.
- On Friday I pretended to write a book.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review The House of the Scorpion by Nancy Farmer.
- On Tuesday I list the top ten authors I discovered in 2015.
- On Wednesday I review Project X by Jim Shepard.
- On Saturday I’ll show you my new books (if I can get the post done).
In My Reading Life
I spent most of last week reading for the essay I’m writing, but I did finish Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. It was awesome. I have no idea what I’m going to read next because my life is controlled by the essay.
In My Blogging Life
I’m deciding what to do with the blog next year. How important is it to have a review archive? I’ve seen them on other blogs, and I’m thinking about making one. Are they worth all the work of making them?
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- Rainbow Rowell’s Carry On is hilarious.
- New books!
- I wrote 19 pages of my giant essay. It’s been stressful, but not as stressful as I expected.
- Modern medicine. I have bronchitis, and Advil makes me whine about my chest pain and headaches slightly less often.
I hope you had a great week! See you around the blogosphere!