The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I had a discussion with Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction. We talked about Dreamland Burning by Jennifer Latham.
- On Tuesday I showed you some cringe-worthy book titles.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Turtles All the Way Down by John Green.
- On Thursday I did the Book Cake Tag.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review Smoke Gets in Your Eyes: And Other Lessons from the Crematory by Caitlin Doughty.
- On Tuesday I show you some of the creepy books on my TBR list.
- On Wednesday I review The One Hundred Nights of Hero by Isabel Greenberg.
- On Thursday I wrap up October.
In My Reading Life
Last week was #AutumnReadathon, so I read a ton of short books. I finished The Girl Who Drank the Moon by Kelly Barnhill. Then I reread When Zachary Beaver Came to Town by Kimberly Willis Holt. Then I read The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson and Fatty Legs by Christy Jordan-Fenton, et al. Right now, I’m reading All the Birds, Singing by Evie Wyld.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- I tried caramel M&Ms. They mostly taste like sticky regular M&Ms, but I like them.
- #AutumnReadathon has been fun. I love going on Twitter and seeing what everybody is reading.
- I only have 6 unread books on my TBR shelf right now. I’ve been so good about not buying a zillion books. A few of my unread books are fat bastards, though. It’ll probably take me months to finish them.
- I’ve been watching Halloween-themed baking competitions on TV. Halloween and food are two of my favorite things ever.
- 500 Bloglovin’ followers!
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other! See you around the blogosphere!