The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli.
- On Tuesday we talked about cult characters.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Good Bones and Simple Murders by Margaret Atwood.
- On Thursday I did the Liebster Award Tag.
- On Saturday there was a book haul.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She’s Sorry by Fredrik Backman.
- On Wednesday I review The Bombs that Brought Us Together by Brian Conaghan.
- On Thursday I wrap up September.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I finished The Poet’s Handbook by Judson Jerome and Adam of the Road by Elizabeth Janet Gray. Then I read Endurance: Shackleton’s Incredible Voyage by Alfred Lansing. Right now, I’m reading The Stranger Beside Me: Ted Bundy The Shocking Inside Story by Ann Rule.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- I won a giveaway! I get a new book.
- I ate a pumpkin-flavored cupcake, and it was good.
- Survivor started. (Yes, I love reality TV. Don’t judge me.)
- Speaking of TV, who’s watching American Horror Story: Cult? I think it’s terrifying, but I’ve heard that people who don’t follow American politics are completely baffled by it.
- It’s October! October is my favorite month because Halloween.
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other! See you around the blogosphere!