The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed Company of Liars: A Novel of the Plague by Karen Maitland.
- On Tuesday I talked about what I’d eat if I was fictional.
- On Wednesday I reviewed The 19th Wife by David Ebershoff.
- On Saturday there was a book haul.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I have a discussion with Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction. We're talking about Dreamland Burning by Jennifer Latham.
- On Tuesday I show you some cringe-worthy book titles.
- On Wednesday I review Turtles All the Way Down by John Green.
- On Thursday I do the Book Cake Tag.
In My Reading Life
Yesterday was Dewey’s 24-hour Readathon, so lots of reading happened last week. I finished The Edible Woman by Margaret Atwood. Then I read Turtles All the Way Down by John Green and Escape from Eden by Elisa Nader.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- Dewey’s Readathon was great! It’s a perfect excuse to stay in bed and read all day.
- Another readathon starts today. I’m doing #AutumnReadathon right now. It’s way less intense than Dewey’s, and I like the prompts.
- The dog park wasn’t crowded. I like when it's empty because my dogs don't know how to be normal.
- I’m very close to reaching my Goodreads reading goal for the year, and it’s only October!
- This tweet is basically my life. I make a lot of lists in Word and . . . yeah.
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other! See you around the blogosphere!