The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed Going Bovine by Libba Bray.
- On Tuesday I showed you recent additions to my TBR.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley.
- On Tuesday I list 10 wishes for YA.
- On Wednesday I review In Darkness by Nick Lake.
- On Thursday I tell you what I’ve been up to in January.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I read Bone Gap by Laura Ruby and started The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt. The Goldfinch is going to take me a while to read because it’s really long, and I’m not a particularly fast reader.
Also, I finally finished reading all of the Printz Award winners. Reviews will be up in the next few weeks.
In My Blogging Life
I’m back to my regular blogging schedule. I’m going to be posting 3-5 times a week from now on.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- Re-watching the Harry Potter movies over and over. I’ve been doing this almost every night for 3 weeks now, and I’m still not sick of the movies.
- Petsitting my friend’s dog.
- Mailing 21 books to new homes.
- Clearing space on my shelves for more books.
I hope you had a great week! See you around the blogosphere!