The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I wrapped up 2015.
- On Tuesday I shared my 2016 resolutions.
- On Wednesday I showed you my bookish infographics and reading statistics.
- On Thursday I talked about my 2015/2016 reading challenges.
- On Friday I showed you my favorite 15 books of 2015.
- On Saturday I talked about a few 2015 releases that actually lived up to the hype.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review Blankets by Craig Thompson.
- On Tuesday I list the 2015 releases that I failed to read.
- On Wednesday I review Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta.
- On Thursday I tell you how I read diversely and still managed to fail at reading diversely.
- On Friday I talk about Mockingjay Part 2.
- On Saturday I list 16 books I want to read in 2016.
In My Reading Life
I started the week with wicked-bad eyestrain courtesy of the Giant Essay From Hell, so at the end of the week, I read two short-ish books: Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi and Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley. Now I’m reading In Darkness by Nick Lake.
In My Blogging Life
It’s my goal to post every day for the first 16 days of January. So far, I’ve made it to day 10. This has been a lot of blogging, but the blog reached 2,000 comments last week, so thank you! (Except for the non-English-speaking person who keeps spamming the comments with links to a mattress store. My current mattress is meeting all of my mattress needs, but thank you for your concern.)
I also have a 2016 Challenge page now. There’s not much on it yet.
In the rest of my life
Last week sucked a little because most of it was spent writing an essay, but here are five things that made me happy:
- The next round of edits on the Giant Essay From Hell are done.
- Re-watching the Harry Potter movies while on the treadmill.
- Writing bunches of blog posts.
- Researching obscure books that will be released this year.
- This picture:
I hope you had a great week! See you around the blogosphere!