The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.
On the blog last week
- On Monday I reviewed Blankets by Craig Thompson.
- On Tuesday I listed the 2015 releases that I failed to read.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta.
- On Thursday I told you how I read diversely and still managed to fail at reading diversely.
- On Friday I talked about Mockingjay Part 2.
- On Saturday I listed 16 books I want to read in 2016.
On the blog this week
- On Monday I review Going Bovine by Libba Bray.
- On Tuesday I show you recent additions to my TBR.
- On Wednesday I review Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi.
In my reading life
Last week, I finished In Darkness by Nick Lake and read Midwinterblood by Marcus Sedgwick. Right now, I’m reading I’ll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson. Up next is Bone Gap by Laura Ruby.
In my blogging life
I did it! I blogged every day for the first 16 days of January. I’m actually going to end up blogging for the first 20 days of January because I have stuff scheduled for this week. I have a lot of respect for people who blog every day. I don't know how those people do it.
In the rest of my life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- A short hiatus from the Giant Essay From Hell.
- Working on projects that aren’t the Giant Essay From Hell.
- Re-watching almost all of the Harry Potter movies.
- Reorganizing my bookshelves and picking out 70 books to get rid of.
- The blog has been getting a lot of traffic because I’ve been posting like a maniac for 16 days.
I hope you had a great week! See you around the blogosphere!