The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed The Faster I Walk, The Smaller I Am by Kjersti Skomsvold.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Feed by M.T. Anderson.
- On Thursday I told you what I’ve been up to in December.
- On Friday I wrapped up December.
- On Saturday I showed you the final part of my winter book haul.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I wrap up 2015.
- On Tuesday I share my 2016 resolutions.
- On Wednesday I show you my bookish infographics and reading statistics.
- On Thursday I talk about my 2015/2016 reading challenges.
- On Friday I show you my favorite 15 books of 2015.
- On Saturday I talk about a few 2015 releases that actually lived up to the hype.
In My Reading Life
I was busy, so it took me a whole week to read Going Bovine by Libba Bray. Now I’m reading Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi.
In My Blogging Life
I’m hopefully going to be posting on this blog every day for the first 16 days of 2016. So far, I've made it to day 3. Go me. Get ready for many, many posts.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- New Year’s fun.
- Chinese food.
- Writing and scheduling a bunch of blog posts.
- My 2016 calendar has funny pictures of dogs on it.
- My new space heater works better than the old one.
I hope you had a great week! See you around the blogosphere!