The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.
It feels like it has been forever since I’ve done a Sunday Post. School started kicking my ass, and the blog suffered for it, but I’m back! I actually posted everything I wanted to post last week. That hasn’t happened in a while.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed Stone Mattress: Nine Tales by Margaret Atwood.
- On Tuesday I listed ten under-hyped books that celebrate diversity.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews.
- On Friday I talked about a book-to-movie adaptation that doesn’t suck.
- On Saturday I showed you Part 4 of The Book Haul to End All Book Hauls.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch.
- On Tuesday I list the top ten ultimate fictional book nerds.
- On Wednesday I review Severance: Stories by Robert Olen Butler.
- On Friday I talk about my dream ARC.
- On Saturday I show you Part 5 of The Book Haul to End All Book Hauls.
In My Blogging Life
This blog now has over 1000 comments on it. That’s kind of crazy. I never thought people would write 1000 things on my blog. So, thank you!
I also reached 200 Twitter followers last week. Despite having 200 followers, I’m still terrible at using Twitter.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I read Brass Ankle Blues by Rachel Harper and The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart. Right now, I’m reading Wild by Cheryl Strayed. Next up is The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick.
I hope everyone had a great week, and I’ll see you around the blogosphere.