The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.
|I hope my fellow Americans had a wonderful July 4th.|
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed The Dark Tower by Stephen King.
- On Tuesday I listed my favorite books of 2015 (so far).
- On Wednesday I reviewed Ready Player One by Ernest Cline.
- On Thursday I wrapped up June.
- On Friday I talked about the first novel I remember reading and actually enjoying.
- On Saturday I showed you Part 1 of The Book Haul To End All Book Hauls.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz.
- On Tuesday I list ten hyped series I’ve never read.
- On Wednesday I review The Wind through the Keyhole by Stephen King.
- On Thursday I beg you for the secret to reading more than 100 books a year.
- On Saturday I show you Part 2 of The Book Haul To End All Book Hauls.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I read The Wind through the Keyhole by Stephen King and Notable American Women by Ben Marcus. Next, I’m reading Stone Mattress by Margaret Atwood.
In My Blogging Life
Someone told me that the BookLikes version of this blog was featured in the BookLikes newsletter last week. I don’t subscribe to the newsletter, so I have no idea if that’s actually true. If it is, that’s awesome.
Also, I’m jealous of people who can take amazing book photos for their blogs. I attempted to take my own bookish photos, but it didn’t work out very well. This is probably because I know absolutely nothing about photography.
|My TBR shelf in the middle of the night. I learned that the middle of the night is not an ideal time to take pictures.|
In The Rest Of My Life
Last week, Dog #1 had dental surgery, Dog #2 projectile vomited three times (all inside the house, of course), and Dogs #3 and #4 were terrified of the fireworks. Oh, and I ate a zillion hamburgers. Overall, it was a pretty typical week.
|Dog #1 (his real name is Dakota) after surgery. Even though it was dark, he looked so stoned that I had to take a picture.|
|A random picture of Dog #4 (his name is Little G). He was staring at me while I took Dakota's picture, so I thought, Why not take his picture too?|
How was your week?