The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
|I hope you're all having a marvelous New Year!|
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed The Secret History by Donna Tartt.
- On Tuesday I listed some awesome new-to-me authors.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Marrow Island by Alexis M. Smith.
- On Thursday I wrapped up December.
- On Friday I showed you my 2017 reading graphs.
- On Saturday there was a book haul.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan.
- On Tuesday I show you all the hyped 2017 releases I failed to read.
- On Wednesday I review A Game of Thrones by George RR Martin.
- On Thursday we figure out if I actually kept my 2017 resolutions.
- On Saturday there’s a book haul.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I finished The Wolf Road by Beth Lewis. Then I read Elizabeth is Missing by Emma Healey. Right now, I’m reading The Beginning of the World in the Middle of the Night by Jen Campbell, and Ararat by Christopher Golden.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- I ate some really good Buffalo wings.
- New season of The Amazing Race.
- Hanging out at the dog park.
- I made my 2018 Challenges page! If you know any wonderful books that fit the challenge prompts, tell me.
- I decided that late December / early January are my favorite times to be a blogger. I love all the wrap ups, goals, and favorites posts. To everyone who is making goals, good luck! You can do it.
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other! See you around the blogosphere!