Welcome to my 2018 challenge page. This is where I’ll be keeping track of my reading challenges.
1. A book made into a movie you’ve already seen.
2. True crime.
4. A book involving a heist.
5. Nordic noir.
11. A book by a female author who uses a male pseudonym.
13. A stage play or musical.
14. A book by an author of a different ethnicity than you.
15. A book about feminism.
16. A book about mental health.
17. A book that was borrowed or a gift.
18. A book by two authors.
19. A book involving a sport.
21. A book with your favorite color in the title.
23. A book about time travel.
24. A book with a weather element in the title.
25. A book set at sea.
27. A book set on a different planet.
28. A book with song lyrics in the title.
29. A book about or set on Halloween.
31. A book from a celebrity book club.
34. A Goodreads Choice Award winner.
35. A book set in the decade you were born.
38. A book that involves a bookstore or library.
40. A bestseller from the year you graduated high school.
41. A cyberpunk book.
42. A book being read by a stranger in a public place.
43. A book tied to your ancestry.
44. A book with a fruit or vegetable in the title.
45. An allegory.
46. A book by an author with the same first or last name as you.
47. A microhistory.
49. A book recommended by someone else taking the PopSugar challenge.
2. A book of true crime.
3. A classic of genre fiction.
4. A graphic novel written and illustrated by the same person.
7. A western.
8. A graphic novel written or illustrated by a person of color.
9. A book of colonial or postcolonial literature.
10. A romance novel by or about a person of color.
12. A celebrity memoir.
13. An Oprah Book Club selection.
14. A book of social science.
18. A graphic novel that isn’t published by Marvel, DC, or Image.
19. A book of genre fiction in translation.
21. A mystery by a POC or LGBT+ author.
22. An essay anthology.
24. An assigned book you hated or never finished.