The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
|Merry Christmas! Remember to eat lots of snacks.|
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson.
- On Tuesday I had suggestions for Santa.
- On Wednesday I reviewed All the Birds, Singing by Evie Wyld.
- On Thursday I did a Christmas tag.
- On Saturday there was a book haul.
On The Blog This Week
- On Tuesday I list the best books I read in 2017.
- On Wednesday I review Perfect Little World by Kevin Wilson.
- On Saturday there’s a book haul.
In My Reading Life
I didn’t finish any books last week because I’m a headless chicken. It feels like I’ve been running around everywhere and not actually accomplishing anything. Right now, I’m reading A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week (in video form):
1. Have you ever thought, I wish I could hear the same song in 25 different languages? Well, Disney is here to fulfill your wish.
2. Are you sick of the same old Christmas songs? Here’s a morbid one for you.
3. Do you wish Santa was real? Well . . . science might change your mind about that.
4. Do you need some Christmas spirit? This house has it.
5. This whole street has Christmas spirit.
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other! See you around the blogosphere!