The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed The Stranger in the Woods: The Extraordinary Story of the Last True Hermit by Michael Finkel.
- On Tuesday I showed you my Newbery TBR.
- On Wednesday I reviewed The Edible Woman by Margaret Atwood.
- On Thursday I caught up on some tags.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review A Parcel of Patterns by Jill Paton Walsh.
- On Tuesday I list some places that should be book settings.
- On Wednesday I review We Are Unprepared by Meg Little Reilly.
- On Thursday I wrap up November.
- On Saturday there’s a book haul.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I finally finished A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin. Then I read The Penelopiad by Margaret Atwood. Right now, I’m reading The Psychopath Test: A Journey through the Madness Industry by Jon Ronson.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- I have health insurance for next year. If you’re American and struggling with the whole money/medical issues/insurance thing, see if there’s an enrollment center near you. The people at mine were really helpful.
- I did blog maintenance stuff. Those rebellious buttons over in that sidebar <-- should now be functional and well-behaved. Feel free to click them.
- Huge bookshelf clear-out. I now have space and trade credits, so I can get new books.
- Looking at Christmas lights while walking the dogs. Christmas lights are the only good thing about the sun going down at 4:30 in the afternoon.
- I finished decorating my Christmas tree. I put it up right after Halloween because I was overeager, but I was too lazy to actually decorate it.
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other! See you around the blogosphere!